How can you tell a real relationship from one that is doomed to fail? When you fall in love, your judgment gets clouded because you see your partner and the relationship through rose-colored glasses.
By the time you realize that something has gone terribly wrong and your bond wasn’t as real as you thought all this time, you're in too deep. If you wanna know to figure out whether your relationship is going nowhere, watch our new video.
– When your love is true, you preciously collect not only serious relationship milestones but such tiny things as inside jokes or cute nicknames you've invented for each other.
– Opening up to another person is difficult. You need the courage to tell your partner about your dreams, confess your secrets, and reveal your true thoughts. It takes time to start to trust the person you're with.
– People who are really in love don't have any problems planning their future together, discussing weekend and holiday plans, talking about places to visit, and even dreaming about kids.
– Little PDAs can be cute, but if you notice the alarming signs that we’ve mentioned, try to ask yourself if it’s really affection that you feel for your partner.
– People who are in love try to be flexible so as not to hurt their loved one. They’re more concerned about their partner's feelings than about being the one who is always right.
– There are couples whose relationships are based on their sexual attraction to each other. But when it comes to communication, things are not so great. Unfortunately, that's a clear sign that a relationship is temporary.
– Real relationships are built on truth. In this case, partners don't have any doubts about each other, and their insecurities disappear.
– When people are truly in love, they forgive each other’s shortcomings and mistakes. A real relationship is based on patience.
– A person who has serious intentions, such as spending the rest of their life with you, will definitely want to introduce you to their family and friends.
– The best foundation for a harmonious relationship is effective communication. But in certain relationships, there's often one partner who doesn't dare to speak freely.