How to get a flat stomach in a month. If you dream of rocking a 6-pack, 30 days is all it takes to see a drastic change in your body. And you can start now!
These exercises deliver results whether you’re a beginner or if the gym is your second home. They’ll take only 5 minutes of your time, so you can squeeze them in any time of the day.
– Side planks with leg lift will work all the muscles in your core, so you can expect to see results in your abs, obliques, back, and hip muscles.
– The pike and extend is a powerful abdominal exercise that engages multiple muscle groups, so you can say goodbye to plain old sit-ups.
– The standing side crunch is also known as standing obliques or the knee-to-elbow exercise. It’s a nice alternative to a floor side crunch, and it’s easier on your neck and lower back than regular crunches.
– Hip raises work your glutes, hamstrings, lower back, and abs.
– Mountain climbers are a killer exercise that’ll really get your heart rate going. In addition to burning fat on the belly, mountain climbers will help you build up your upper body strength. This exercise works with a large range of muscles: deltoids, biceps, triceps, obliques, chest, hamstrings, and, the main reason we’re here, abdominals.
– The burpee is the ultimate full-body exercise. It will work your chest, arms, deltoids, hamstrings, and abs. It’s so effective that it’s used by elite athletes and members of the military.
– Adding the “sprint in place” between the exercises we’ve shown you will turn this workout into a high-intensity training session, and it will help you burn a lot more fat.