How to work up the courage to ask a girl out on a date? It shouldn’t be a chore. But when you factor anxiety into the equation, it’s definitely not as easy as it seems.
The feeling of panic when you think about all the things that might go wrong can stop you in your tracks: “What if she says no?“
Don’t worry! There is a way you can prepare for this thing and even improve your chances of her saying yes! Just follow these simple instructions.
– Before you ask her out pay attention to the following. If she makes eye contact with you, smiles and touches you, she most likely really enjoys spending time with you.
– If you want to boost your chances of getting a “yes”, make eye contact with her, be an attentive conversationalist and stand out in her eyes. But don’t be afraid to start off by just being friends.
– Pay attention to the personal hygiene and what to wear. Try aiming for smart-casual, like a collared shirt and some well-tailored jeans. This is the perfect style to show that you’ve put in the effort but you’re not overdressing for the situation at hand.
– Before asking her out on a date pick the right location. Try to find a moment when the two of you can be alone or at least away from the crowds and your friends. Once you’ve found the perfect opportunity where the two of you are at least somewhat alone, just start a conversation like you would any other day. Then pop the question. And be specific that it’s a date.
– You’ve gotta be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Make sure you keep your cool if she turns you down, smile, and respond gracefully by saying something like, "That’s okay! Maybe another time!" Change the conversation to something else or leave if you'd rather not hang around.
What should you do before asking her out 1:16
How to boost your chances of getting a “yes” 3:36
Look your best on the big day 6:14
How to ask her out on a date 7:17
What to do if you get rejected 9:41